Ap class 8th sa2 cba3 general science ps and ns question paper 2023/8th physical general science ps and ns exam paper 2023 answer key PDF
Ap class 8th sa2 cba3 general science ps and ns question paper 2023: AP Board has been connnduced the exam Ap class 8th sa2 cba3 general science ps and ns question paper 2023/8th physical general science ps and ns exam paper 2023 answer key
Ap class 8th sa2 cba3 general science ps and ns question paper 2023
8th SA2 PS EM. pdf
1. Question paper contains part-A & B.
2. Part-A&B should be given at the beginning of the exam only.
3. 15 minutes are allotted for reading the question paper (part-A & B) in addition to for writing the answers.
6 Answer all the questions.
7. Every answer should be visible and legible.
8. There is an internal choice in section – III.
4. Part-A answers should be written in a separate answer book.
Part B answers should be written in the question paper
5. There are three sections in part-A.
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT-11 (2023 GENERAL SCIENCE Paper Class 8th
1. Answer all the questions.
2. Each question carries 1 mark.
3. Answer each question in 1 or 2 sentences.
1. Find the net force
PART-A & B
(Max. Marks: 40)
Ap 8th sa2 cba3 general science ps and ns question paper 2023
2. Some times we apply some oil drops to hinges of doors. Wchenver
3. Define the term frequency?
4. When a glass rod is rubbed with a silk ribbon and brought near to a
thermocol hall. What happen? Guess your answer.
8th Class ps and ns question paper 2023 pdf
1. Answer all the questions.
2. Each question carries 2 marks
S. Explain how does lubricants decrease frictional force?
Note: 1. Answer all the questions.
Identification codes of
6. When a stone of 10 grams is dropped imo 100 ml of water in a beaker,
the level of the water increases Inscal of stone, 10 grams of salt is
divel, guess what happend water level?
Fill the banks in given below table basal on. Identification codes of
How to download Class 8th biological sciences question paper 2023
& How is malleability of metals usod is our daily life?
9. What will you do when an earthquake occur in your area?
S. No Material Lastrous Sonorous
3 Sulphur X
4 Graphite X
8th Class physical general science ps and ns exam paper 2023 answer key
Can be recycled/Can not
Can be recycled
2. Each question has an internal choice.
3. Each question carries 4 marks.
10. a) What is force ? What changes can be produced by a force ?
b) Explain the causes of sound pollution and measures to control of sound
a) Is sulphura metal or non metal?
b) Which non metal is an electrical conductor?
c) Which metals are electrical conductors?
d) What are the common properties of metals?
it. a) Suppose you are p
e given a tooth brush, Comb, a piece of plastic bucket,
handle of stensil, electric switch, plastic plate, coffee cup. How do
you identify which of these are thermoplastics and thermosetting
plastics through an experiment?
b) How do you prove that the speed of diffusion of two gases are not
equal. Explain with an experiment?
12. a) Observe the given table and answer the following questions given
8th physical general science ps and ns exam paper 2023 answer key
Electrical Thermal Mallability
b) It is shown that the angle between an incident ray and reflected
surface is 60. Observe the diagram and answer to the following