9th General Science ps ns question paper 2023 PDF/ap 9th ps ns question paper 2023
9th General Science ps ns question paper 2023 PDF-AP Board has been connnduced the exam 9th General Science ps ns question paper 2023 PDF/ap 9th ps ns question paper 2023 Summative assessment 2 9th Class physical science and biology science exam Question paper 2023
9th General Science ps ns question paper 2023 PDF
Class: IX ]
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT-II (2023)
GENERAL SCIENCE Paper – I
1. Question paper contains part – A & B.
2. Part -A&B should be given at the beginning of the exam only.
6. Answer all the questions.
7. Every answer should be visible and legible.
8. There is an internal choice in section – III.
3. 15 minutes are allotted for reading the question paper (part-A & B)
in addition to 2.30 hours for writing the answers.
4. Part – A answers should be written in a separate answer book.
Part-B answers should be written in the question paper itself.
5. There are three sections in part – A.
9th Class General Science ps ns question paper 2023 PDF
1. Answer all the questions.
2. Each question carries 1 mark.
3. Answer each question in 1 sentences.
PART-A & B
1. Define acceleration.
2. Write the Balanced chemical equation to the given chemical equation.
H₂ + O₂ + H₂O
3. Write a situation of using ultrasonic sound in every daily life?
4. Anitha seperated a mixture by using sublimation method. Guess the
components in the mixture?
Answer all the questions.
2. Each question carries 2 marks.
3. Answer each question in 2 or 4 sentences.
Click here 9th physics question paper 2023 pdf
ap 9th ps ns question paper 2023 PDF download
Note: 1. Answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions.
a) What kind of motion did the toy car move?
b) What is the speed of the toy car?
5. Here some observations in an activity of a moving toy car are given.
Time (s) Distance (m)
8. Write two chemical compounds by using the given ions.
Mg. Ca. H. cr. o. so
9. What are the materials required a
6. Write the applications of isotopes
7. By seeing images in a plane mirror Rithvik got doubts in his mind.
What would be those doubts?
2. Each question has an internal choice.
3. Each question carries 4 marks.
10. a) i) Write Newton’s first, second and third law of motion. Give
examples to each
i) What is the momentum of a 6.0 kg bowling ball with a velocity
of 2.2 m/s?
to prove that the sound is a form of
Distinguish between Potential energy and Kinetic energy.
ii) Calculate the work done by a person in lifting a load of 20 kg
from the ground and placing it Im high on a table. (g=10m/s)
11. a) How do you Separate the colour components of ink using paper
b) How do you prove the law o
12. a) Answer the following questions by observing the given table.
Symbol Number Number Number Disribution of electrons
of protons of neutrons of electons K L M N
vation of mass with an
i) Write the atomic numbers of Nitrogen and Helium?
ii) Write the atomic mass numbers of Oxygen and Fluorine?
) Write the valanciès of Carbon and Neon ?
Summative assessment 2 Class 9th physical science gernal science question paper real 2023 answers keys PDF
b) Fill in the blanks with suitable answers.
Position of the Position of Enlarged/
Between mirror Behind the
On centre of
13, a) Draw a diagram of mercury barometer and label the parts.
b) Draw the experiment diagram of electrolysis of water and label the
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT -II (2023 GENERAL SCIENCE Class 9th ap
22. Audible limit is,
diminished inverted virtual
AS, AS, AS, AS AS
A) Static inertia
C) Both A and B
The SI unit of momentum is
18. The upward force of water is called
Name of the Student:….
Note: 1) Choose the correct answers from the options given below and
write them in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Each question carries half mark.
3) Rewrite and over writing questions are not valid.
14. Match the following and choose the corect answer
i) ut + %/ar²
A)i-Pii-Q B)i-R,i-Q Ci-R.H-P D)I-Q. ii-P
15. Displacement/Time taken
Work is done in which situation?
A) A man is standing at the busstop w
B) A boy is pushing a big rock.
C) A girl is reading a book.
D) A woman is walking c road.
43 E (B)
16. The body which is in motion always tries to move in same
some force act on it. This property is known as
B) Dynamic inertia
B) Relative density
19. The apparent
of weight of an object, which is immersed in a
liquid, is equal to the weight of liquid displaced by the object.
This statement was stated by
43 E (B)
Time: 30 Mnts.
luggage on his head.
21. A reflection of sound, arriving at the listener in more than 0.1sec. after
direct sound is called
How to download 9th Class Biological sciences question paper 2023
43 E (B)
23. Which of the follow
reflections of sound?
24. Which of the following is not a homogeneous mixture?
A) Salt + water
B) Sugar + water
D) Alcohol + water
C) Kerosene + water
25. Which of the following statement is correct?
i) Tyndall effect can see in colloids only.
A) i only
C) Both i and ii
26. The Latin name of silver is
ii) Colloids can scatter a beam of light.
device works on the principle of multiple
A) 6.022 x 1023
C) 6.022 x 1026
28. Proton: positive:: neutron:
C) No charge
o’s constant is.
B) Calling bell
29. The atomic number of hydrogen is…
30. C+0₂ → CO₂ is an example of
A) Chemical combination
C) Chemical displacement
9th ps ns question paper 2023 answers keys PDF
B) ii only
D) Both i and ii are not correct
B) 6.022 x 1022,
D) 6.022 x 1020
D) A or B
33. Which of the
A) Washing with water
C) Applying an enamel paint
B) Chemical decomposition
43 E (B)
31. If you take a small amount of water in the vessel and placed it outdoors, what will happen Guess
Chemical double displacement
32. When Anitha added water to a substance, it released heat.
The substance may be
you use to prevent corrosion of an
B) Rubbing with a sand paper
D) Covering with a cloth