Social studies 8th Class Ap sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF/ap 8th Class sa2 social studies question paper 2023 answers keys PDF
Social studies 8th Class Ap sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
1. What are the six seasons of Indian climate?
3 .Ex: Jamun,canes, bamboos and
Ane 1. VASANTHA 2. GRISHMA 3. VARSHA + SHARAD HEMANTH&SIESHERA
2. What are the differences between Evergreen forests and deciduous forests?
1. They found in equatorial regions
2. These are dense forests with very
large variety of trees
Social studies 8th Class Ap sa 2 Question paper 2023 answers keys
The First Lok Sabha Elections, 1952
Commanists and allies
Kan Mandor Proga Party
5. Observe the below table and answer the following
Ram Rajya Parishal
9. Explain the process of Election in flowchart?
Ans: Release of election schedule -> Receiving of nominations->Security of nominations-
->Withdraw nominations->Final list->preparing EVMs and allotting emblems-
>Employing poling officials and training->Conduct poling -> Counting-Result
announcement->Formation of government
ap 8th Class sa2 social studies question paper 2023 answers keys PDF
4. Explain the short note on the role of Rajarammohan Roy as a social reformer in India in
Ans: 1. Rammohan roy was agreat scholar of Sanskrit, Parsian, English and knew
Arabic, Latin, and Greek.
2. Rammohan roy founded the Brahmo Samaj on the principles of One supreme God.
3 .He rejected the authority of priests (Any related two points Mak
Click here 8th social sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
8th Class social studies sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
1. They found in plateaus and plains
2. The trees shed their leaves during
very dry months
3. Ex: Vegi, Ageisa, Maddi, Bhandaru
and Gettigi etc
Any related two points
THE BAD B
Ane 11 totally agree with Prabharath on her statement
2. Land line Phones replaced by mobile phones
3. Mobile service centers provide technical skill job
4. Educated people can able to use and work in the job.
AP 8th class social studies sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
3. Independents mean?
An They are not related to political parties
They participate individually in lection
4. Which party took opposition? Ans:
6. Prabhavathi feels it is true that telephone technology has changed. She feels changes in
technology lead to changes in job opportunities Do you agree?
(Each one point awarded 1 mark)
7. Answer the following questions with the help of given map?
(Each one point or any other relevant point awarded 1 mark)
How to download Class 8th social studies question paper sa 2
a) Which state is located to northern border of Andhra Pradesh? Ans: Odissa
b) Name the two main rivers in AP?
Ans: Godavari, Krishna
c) Which water body is very near to AP?
Ans: Bay of bengal
d) Name the states surrounding AP? Ans: Telangana, Odissa, Karnataka, Tamilnadu
(Each one answer awarded 1 mark)