Social studies 10th Class Pre final Question paper 2023 Answers keys PDF| AP pre final exam paper 2023 Class 10th social studies
Social studies 10th Class Pre final Question paper 2023 Answers keys PDF-Hello friends welcome to our blog and in this post you will see that the ap intermediate pre final exam paper Social studies 10th Class Pre final Question paper 2023 also download the pdf of Eassy AP pre final exam paper 2023 Class 10th social studies
Social studies Question Paper S.S.C. PUBLIC EXAMINATIONS-2023 Class: 10
Instructions to students:
1. 15 minutes are alloted for reading the question paper in addition 2%
hours for writing answers.
(Max. Marka:100) Time: 2hr.45min.
2. All answers should be written in the given separate answer sheets.
3. There are four sections and 33 questions in this paper
4. There is an internal choice in Section-IV.
Social studies 10th Class Pre final Question paper 2023 Answers keys PDF
Note: 1. Answer all the Questions.
2. Each Question carries 1 mark
1. Write any two hill stations located in lesser Himalayas?
2. Which state of the following states has the highest literacy rate accoring to 2011
INR per 1000
10th Class Pre final Question paper 2023 Answers keys PDF
3. Which of the following is the largest penular river?
B) Godavari C) Caveri
is the main production activity in Rampur?
5. Expand PD.S?
6. Give any two slogans protect related to environmental protection?
7. What is the immediate cause for First World War -17
9. Expand NATO?
10. Where is the U.N.O head quarters located?
11. The main aim of Green peace movement” is?
A) Increase in crop yielding
B) Environmental protection
C) Increase milk production
D) Increase fish production
12. Operation Barga took place in
8. In which your Russion Revolution (or) March Revolution occured?(
A) 1971 B) 1917 C) 1961 D) 1981
Note: 1. Answer All the questions
Pre final Class 10th social studies Question paper 2023[Click Here]
10th Class Social studies Pre final Question paper 2023 PDF
4. Cargil foods
A) 1-B, 2-C, 3-D, 4-E, 5-A
C) 1-E, 2-C, 3-B, 4-A, 5-D
2. Each question carries “2” Marks
13. The development for one may not be the development for the other write your
opinion with one example.
14. Observe following table and answer the question
AP pre final exam paper 2023 Class 10th social studies
What are the major charges that you observe from the above table
15. The Earth’s average temperature is Increasing at an alarming rate? Give reasons
16. Mentify the comect set of machin
Formation of a bydd
Accord with Fr
Operation Blue Star andations and
20. What is the purpose of Lok adalats?
Note: 1. Answer All the questions.
Rection of Jasveet with P Singh Chand
B) 1-C, 2-A, 3-E, 4-B, S-D
D) 1-A, 2-C, 3-B, 4-D, 5-E
If one country takes an aggressive stance against another country should other
country also respond aggressively? Can there be other ways of handling the
The constitution of India begins with the statement” We the people of India…
Do you think this claim to represent all the people of India was justified
19. Observe the following time line and answer the following questions
Natal Freed with Deve Gowda and K Dala
1. Who was the first non-congress Prime Minister of India?
2. In which year India made an agreement with Srilanka?
Class 10th Social studies pre final exam paper 2023
2. Each question carries 4 Marks.
21. What is the influence of the Himalayas on Indian agriculture?
How to download Class 10th Social studies pre final exam paper 2023
22. How are human activities contributing to global warming?
23. Observe the following table and answer the questions given be