AP 9th Class English sa 2 Question paper 2023 answers keys PDF/9th class sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF English
AP 9th Class English sa 2 Question paper 2023 answers keys PDF
Third Language – ENGLISH – Paper – I
PART – B
(Marks : 15)
Name of the Student:
9th class sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF English
[ Time: 1 Hr.
1. Answer the questions in Part – B on the question paper itself.
hed to the main
2. This part of the question paper sho be
answer book of the students.
9. Edit the following passage correcting the underlined parts.
Too much sugar were (a) bad for your health. Everyone should try to
controlled (b) the amount of sugar that he/she eats. This means eating
sweets and chocolates in moderate (c).Where (d) cooking, use less
sugar than required. With disciplinary (e), it will be easy to watch
what we eat.
9th class sa2 exam real question paper 2023 English
AP 9th class Telugu sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
AP 9th class hindi sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
AP 9th class english sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
AP 9th class maths sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
AP 9th class biology sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
AP 9th class social studies sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
AP 9th class ps and ns sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
10. Complete the following passage choosing the right words from
the choices given below. Each blank is numbered and four choices
are given. Choose the correct answer and write (A), (B), (C), (D)
in the blanks.
The Dead Sea region is the (1), Sea in the world. There is more
salt in the Dead Sea than in any other sea. It is this that keeps (2)
afloat. If you take a glassful of this water and put it (3) the sun, the
water will evaporate, (4)_ a lot of salt at the bottom of the glass.
9th Class english sa 2 Question papers 2023
(5) this, no plants or animals can live there.
1. A) saltier
2. A) them
3. A) near
4. A) leaves
5. A) because B) because of C) simply because D) just because
11. Combine the following sentences using “If”
I did not play well. I did not win the game.
12. Change the following sentence into an Yes/No questions
Every part of the Earth is sacred to people.
13. Change the following into reported Speech.
The headmaster said to Swami, “Why didn’t you come to school
Summative assessment 2 Class 9th English Question paper 2023 PDF
14. Combine the following sentences using the expression ‘No sooner
I arrived at the station. Then the bus came in.
15. Combine the following sentences using ‘As’.
He raced down the golden-lined wheat fields. He would always outrun
the locomotives passing by.
16. Combine the following sentences using ‘After’.
He completed his homework. He went to bed.
17. In the absence of the teacher your classmate is writing something
bad on the black board. Advise him/her not to do that.
18. Change the following into a polite request.
You to a stranger: Stop smoking here.
A) Looking forward to. (
C) Looking onward to. (
AP Class 9th English CBA 3 exam paper 2023 solution
19. Your friend has invited you to a party this evening. What would you
d) to accept
ii) Michael’s father: Don’t give up. Just keep trying and you will
a) to explain ( )
b) to confirm
c) to agree
d) to encourage
Class 9th English ap sa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
) B) Looking backward to. (
) D) Looking inward to.
20. What do the following sentences mean? Put a tick (✓) mark
against the right answer.
i) Swamy: Right! I’ll see you at 10 o’clock
a) to refuse
b) to instruct
c) to confirm