fa2 class 9th physical science Question paper 2022 PDF|AP fa 2 physical science question paper 2022 class 9
9th class physical science fa 2 question paper 2022 PDF-Hello friends welcome to our blog and in this post you will see that the 9th physical science class fa2 question paper 2022 physical science ,9th physical science fa 2 question paper full solution
AP 9th physical science Class Fa 2 Question paper 2022
9th class fa2 question paper 2022 pdf hindi
9th class fa2 question paper 2022 physical science pdf
9th class fa2 question paper 2022 pdf maths
9th class fa2english question paper 2022
9th class fa2 maths question paper 2022
9th class fa2 question paper 2022 science
9th class fa2 question paper 2022 pdf odia medium
9th class fa2 question paper 2022 pdf social science
fa2 class 9 physical science question paper 2022 solution
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT -II – 2022, 23
(Max. Marks : 20)
Name of the Student:
I. Choose the correct answer.
1. Which of the following is a suspension
C) Salt solution
2. The Latin name of the element gold
3. Molar mass of water is
B) Plumbum C) Aurum
II. Fill in the blanks.
B) Nail polish
D) Mixture of oil and water
[ Time: 45 Mnts.
4. S.I. unit of force is
D) Both A and B
5. Effect of action of non zero net force on an object is explained
6. Acetone – Water: Distillation :: Ammonium chloride – Salt:
7. The scattering of a beam of light is called the
8. Avogadro constant =
9. Newton’s first law of motion is also known as the
10. Momentum =
13. Mohit said ” H₂ differs from.2H”. Justify.
IX – Physical Science (EM) 2
A) Newton’s first law of motion B) Newton’s second law of motion
C) Newton’s third law of motion D) Law of conservation of momentum
Soda water, wood, air, soil, vinegar, filtered tea
9th class physical science exam Question paper 2022 PDF
III. Answer the following questions.
11. Two objects have masses 8 kg and 25 kg. Which one has more inertia ?
12. Classify each of the following as a homogeneous or heterogeneous
IV Answer the following question.
14. How to prove that the action and reaction forces acting on two different
Write the steps you would use for making tea. Use the words given below
and write the steps for making tea.
Solution, solvent, solute, dissolve, soluble, insoluble, filtrate and residue