Cg board class 11th english half yearly paper 2022 Pdf| छत्तीसगढ़ बोर्ड कक्षा-11वीं अँग्रेजी अर्द्धवार्षिक परीक्षा पेपर 2022
Class 11th English half yearly Question paper 2022 PDF Hello friends welcome to our blog and in this post you will see that the cg board class 11 English half yearly exam paper 2022
Class 11th english half yearly paper 2022 cg board
HALF YEARLY Exam 2022, 23
Time: 3.00 Hours]
Note: (i) The paper is divided into three section.
IM. M.: 80
(ii) Section A Reading Comprehension – 20 marks.
(iii) Section B Writing and Grammar – 20 marks.
(iv) Section C (Litrature) and Long reading text – 30 marks.
Section – A
1. Read the following passage and answer the given questions:
The Road to Success
(1) The road to success is not straight, there is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution- lights called family and you will have flats called jobs. But if you have a spark called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith and a driver called God, you will make it to
a place called success!
(2) In spite of all our planning and preparation, unexpected challenges are certain to arise. The difference between a disaster and triumph lies in whether or not your prepared and willing to weather the storm If you’re ready, those bumps will become stepping-stones.
Ardhvaarshik Pariksha 2022 class 11th english cg board
(3) The key thing to realise is that working harder is the same as working smarter. How do you work smarter? You just need to have the right skill. People want victory without paying the price or making efforts. It really cannot happen without the other. If you want to have better future, you have to change yourself. Stop worrying about the various chalenges that will come your way. Just believe in yourself and use them as stepping stones.
(4) Success is getting whatever you want out of life without violating the rights of others. It is not an accident. Success is the
result of our attitude and our attitude is choice. Hence success is a matter of choice not chance.
Cg board 11th English half yearly Question paper 2022 PDF
(5) Today success represent a holistic and positive attitude to life. Attitude is everything. Success is not restricted within some kind of brick and mortar premises. It assumes the individudality of an complete and with perfection.
(6) Success can be measured from two standpoints-the external and the internal. Externally it is the measure of a job well
done and recognition. Internally it is the feeling of achievement and wholeness derived from the. completion of a task or fulfilment of desire.
(A) (i) What qualities lend one to the place called success? 2
(ii) What is the difference between disaster and trivampti ? 2
(iii) How can one have a better future?
(iv) Describe two ways to measure success.
Write the synonyms of “vtictory’ as given in paragraph. 1
(ii) Write the antonyms of “defeat’ as given in paragraph. 1
(iii) Success is a matter of not chance.
(Fill in the blanks with appropriate word)
(iv) If you want to have better future you have not to change
Cg board Half yearly paper 2022 class 11th English Pdf
2. Read the passage carefully and follow the instructions:
Today we are living in an age of changing fashion. Everyday we see a change in the fashion of clothes and hair style. Cinema is the home of new fashion. Young boys and girls borrow fashion from there. They copy the fashions of their favourite film stars. They want to excel one another in fashion. But only a few students can afford to adopt these fashions. They come dressed in new fashions. They make fun of those who put on out of dresses. As a result even those students whose parents cannot afford costly dresses are templted to be fashionable. Sometimes they borrow money and things from their rich friends whenever they have to attend some party. It often leads to auarrets. They after go astray.
(a) On the basis of your reading of the above passage make notes
on it, using headings and suh-headings supply a suitable title also.
(b) Make a summary of the passage.