9th english FA 1 Question Paper 2022 PDF | FA 1 class 9th english Question paper 2022
Class 9th English Question paper answer 2022
|subject||9th English FA 1 Question Paper 2022|
Ap 9th class fa 1 formative assement Question paper 2022
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT -I (2022-23)
(Max. Marks : 20)
Name of the Student:
I. Reading comprehension
Read the following passages and answer the questions given below.
It was a hot summer night about ten o’clock.I had my meal at the restaurant
and returned to my room. I heard a noise from above as I opened the door. The
sound was a familiar one.
- What was the season mentioned in the passage?
- Where did he have his meal?
- What did he hear when he open the door?
Said the duck to the kangaroo,
Good gracious! How you hop!
Over the fields and the water too,
As if you never would stop!
- What are the animals mentioned in the poem?
- Where does the kangaroo hop?
Edit the following passage by correcting the underlined parts: 4x=2
Taj Mahal was (a) situaged in Agra in (b) the banks of the river, Yamuna. It is built
in the memory off (c) Mumtaz. It is an (d) rare example of architectural beauty.
Fill in the blanks with suitable phrasal verbs.
setup, look at, look into,
a) The headmaster is
b) My father
2) The patient died. The doctor arrived.
a new business.
Combine the pair of sentences using the past perfect and the simple past
1) I brushed my teech. I took my breakfast.
Fill in the blanks with vowel clusters (ae, ea, ei, ui)
Fill in the blanks with suffixes
Find the wrongly spelt word and write it correctly. 2x½ = 1
- 10th Hindi Fa 2 exam paper 2023 PDF
- 9th Class Hindi fa2 Question paper 2023 PDF
- Fa 2 Question paper 2023 9th maths Pdf
- 9th class fa2 exam paper 2023 telugu PDF
- 10th Class Maths fa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
- Simply, because, world, attension A:
- Silense, wonder, effort, married A:
Put the words under correct headings.
(thief, restaurant, house, homeopath, room, doctor, friend, hospital)
Write a descriptive on any unusual or humorous incident you
may have witnessed, experienced or heard.