10th Physical science fa2 Question paper 2022 PDF|AP fa 2 question paper class 10 physical science
fa 2 question paper class 10th physical science 2022,23 PDF-Hello friends welcome to our blog and in this post you will see that the 10th physical science class fa2 question paper 2022 pdf hindi,10th physical science fa 2 question paper full solution
AP 10th Class Fa 2 physical science Question paper 2022
10th Class Fa2 Hindi Question Paper 2022
10th class fa2 question paper 2022 pdf hindi
10th class fa2 question paper 2022, 23
9th class fa2 question paper 2022 pdf maths
10th class fa2english question paper 2022
10th class fa2 maths question paper 2022
10th class fa2 question paper 2022 science
10th class fa2 question paper 2022 pdf odia medium
10th class fa2 question paper 2022 pdf social science
fa 2 10th class physical science question paper 2022, 23
F-21 FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT 2022, 23
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT -II-2022-23
Class: 10 ]
(Max. Marks : 20)
Name of the Student:
I. Choose the correct answer.
1. Which gas evolves, when metal carbonate or metal hydrogen
carbonate react with acids
2. Match the following
A) PH > 7
B) pH = 7
C) pH <7
p) Neutral solution
q) Basic solution
r) Acedic solution
5. Refractive index depends on
A) Nature of material
C) Only A
II. Fill in the blanks.
1sº, 2s², 2p
7. S.I. unit of refractive index is
4. The refractive index of glass respect to air is 2. Then the critical
angle of glass air interface is
A)A-q, B-, C-p
B) A-q, B-p, C-r
D) A-r, B-q, C-p
C) A-, B-p, C-q
Fa 2 Class 10 physical science exam Question paper 2022 PDF
3. The quantum number which explains about size and energy of the
orbit or shell is
10. The shape of p-orbitals is
[ Time: 45 Mnts.
rule is violated in the electronic configuration
used as a reagent in the preparation of chloroform.
B) Wavelength of light used
D) Both A and B
iii) Which solution are strong acids ?.
iv) Which solutions are weck Alkali?
is the basic principle behind working of optical fibre.
Observe the table and answer the following questions.
Solution A B
i) Which solution is neutral ?
ii) Which solutions are strong Alkali?
Physical Science (EM)
III. Answer the following questions.
11. Frame any two questions to know about the formation of mirages.
12. What is n/” method ? How it is useful?
13. Give two important uses of baking soda.
IV Answer the following question.
14. How do you verify experimentally that sin i/ sin r is a constant ?