10th English Fa1 Question Paper 2022 |AP class 10th english question paper solution 2022
FA 1 Class 10th English Question Paper 2022 pdf
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT-1 (2022-23)
(Max. Marks : 20)
- Fa 2 Question paper 2023 9th maths Pdf
- 9th class fa2 exam paper 2023 telugu PDF
- 10th Class Maths fa 2 Question paper 2023 PDF
- Ap 10th Class Telugu Fa2 Question papers Question paper 2023 PDF
- Fa 2 Question paper 2023 Ap 10th 9th 8th 7th 6th PDF Download all subjects
Name of the Student:
I. Reading comprehension
A) Read the following passages and answer the following questions.
When I was 13, I read a newspaper article about a disabled man who
had managed to achieve great things and help others,’ said Nick. “I realized
why god had made us like this-to give hope to others.’
- What is the newspaper article about?
- According to Nick why God had made him like this?
B) In 1913, Lee De Forest, the inventor of the triodes tube, was charged by
the district attorney for using fraudulent means to mislead the public into
buying stocks of his company by claiming that he could transmit the human
voice across the Atlantic.
- Who invented the triodes tube?
a) The district attorney
b) The public
c) Lee De Forest
- Why was Lee De Forest charged by the district attorney?(
a) For inventing the triodes tube
b) For misleading the public that he could transmit human voice
across the Atlantic
c) For selling stocks of his company
C) Today he has become an icon of simplicity, uncompromising quality and
fairness, apart from being a philanthropist.
- Whose qualities are described in the passage?
Read the passage and write the synonyms of the underlined words using
the words given in the box
failure, cause, sleepy, trial
At age ten Nick tried to drown himself in the bath but luckily the attempt (a)
was unsuccessful (b).
Put the following words under correct headings.
trusting, confident, lazy, quarrelsome, arrogant, optimistic, self-centred
- I am tired. I want to study. (though)
Use the following expressions in sentences of your own
a) run over
b) look after
Combine the sentences using the words given in brackets.
- Nick met the Surfing master, Bethany Hamilton. She had her arm bitten off by a
shark when she was 12.
- Your friend is wasting time on playing cell phone games.
Advise him/her not to do so.
- Change the following into a polite request.
You to a clerk in the bank: “Tell me how to fill the D.D form”.
a) Could I give you a cup of coffee?
A) making an offer
b) Have a pleasant day
- What do the following sentences mean? Put a (V) mark against the right
Date of birth
Place of birth
( ) B) asking a question (
() D) giving permission (
() B) hoping
() D) inviting
IV. Creative expression
Write a biographical sketch of P.V.Sindhu using the following
:Pusarla Venkata Sindhu
: Badminton player-right handed
:5th July, 1995
: Hyderabad, Telangana
:P.V.Ramana-Volleyball player, Arjuna Awardee
: Pullela Gopichand, Gopichand Badminton Academy
:Arjuna Award-2013, Padma Shri in 2015.